We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- our Internet Service Provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes; the user’s server address, the user’s top level domain name (i.e. .com, .gov, .nz), the data and time of visit to the site, and the type of browser used;
- information that you provide us for the purpose of contacting us (includes your name, organisation name and contact details);
- relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website.
- that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, and/or newsletters; and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
Use of Personal Information
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- to administer, develop and provide our website, products and services for our customers;
- to communicate with customers and site visitors, to inform customers of policy upgrades, as well as other products and services available from us;
- to fulfil your requests for additional information, to understand your needs and send you email notifications you have requested;
- to enable your use of the services available on the website and to send you downloads purchased via the website;
- to bill accounts and maintain payment records and send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- to email you our newsletter and other marketing communications where you have specifically agreed to this;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website, as well as to comply with any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- Your information will not be disclosed to other parties without your express permission.
- We will take reasonable precautions to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, so we can not guarantee the security of data over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping your user details, password confidential and we will not ask you for your password.
You have the right to access and request correction of any personal information concerning you, pursuant to the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 and you also have the right to request destruction or deletion of any information concerning you pursuant to that Act. You may also instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time.